January 12-14, 2024
SUBMISSION & REGISTRATION & PARTICIPATION PROCESS
* Deadline for Abstract Submission: December 23, 2023
* Payment: Until December 27, 2023 (via credit card)
* Announcement of the Congress Program: January 3, 2024
* In Person Presentations in Tokyo: January 12, 2024
* Online Presentations via Zoom: January 12-13-14, 2024
* Deadline for Submission of Full Papers: January 20, 2024
(No full text submission is not mandatory, abstracts also are published in proceedings book)
* Publication of the Congress Book: February 5, 2024
Scope and Subjects of the Congress
Dear scientists, researchers, graduate students,
The positive effects of interdisciplinary academic studies on each other make necessary to work together. Multidisciplinary studies do not only facilitate the work by dividing the work into parts, but also emerge as a factor that triggers innovation and merit. We invite you to join our congress with your scientific studies that integrate different fields.
Fields of study / scope of the congress
Social, Humanities and Administrative Sciences
Architecture, Planning and Design
open to all original studies written in the fields above
- In person participation in Tokyo Congress Center
- Online participation via Zoom
Our congress will be held at Ariake
Participation types and fee information
1- Virtual participation fee
35 USD (includes online presentation, certificate, proceedings publishing)
How to pay?
You can make your payment via credit card until December 27, 2023 (please don't pay before receiving an acceptance mail from congress secretariat)
35 USD payment link: https://www.paytr.com/link/WUDluUp?lang=en
2- In person participation fee -350 USD
In order to organize the in person conference, we need to get the minimum number of applications which is 6 participants.
Do not pay the in person participation fee until you get a confirmation email from our side.
How to pay?
You can submit up to 2 papers with a single fee
Publication of the abstract and full texts in the proceedings book
Separate participation certificates for all authors (PDF document for online presentations)
1- Abstract Submission
You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract. Summary evaluation process takes about 3 days. The author is informed without delay the result of the evaluation. Your abstracts must be in the range of 200-300 words. You can send your abstracts in word / doc format at the latest.
Send to email@example.com until December 23, 2023
Click on here for Abstract Template
After receiving your acceptance make your paymnet via credit card and send a copy of receipt to congress email adress
3- Follow The Program
Congress presentation program will be announced at our web site in January 3, 2024. For in person participants congress venue adress will be on program. For online participants zoom ID and passcode will be on program
F4- Full Text Submission
Full text submission is not mandatory. If you want to publish your full texts in the congress book, you must send your FULL TEXTS to firstname.lastname@example.org between January 15-20, 2024
Click on here for Full Text Template
GUIDELINES FOR FORMATTING FULL TEXTS
- Times New Roman, type in 12 pt. (The title of the article, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- Citation and Bibliography should be arranged in APA style.
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts